#1 server fast respawn etc

NO ban Appeal!

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Re: #1 server fast respawn etc

Post by Elfe1090 »

grimreaper1966 wrote: Wednesday 31. March 2021, 21:47 It looks like I'm the only one that can be bothered. And also the only one out of a huge community that uses this forum... Are you a dying clan? I was on for an hour tonight and the server was half full with several complaining of the lag. I don't like the timer that was introduced and I don't like the spawn times. This along with the lag is why I'm not playing so much on your server nowadays. But please, you'll have chat logs look at the naval map tonight and see how many were complaining of lag. There were several that were leaving because of it. Its not something im dreaming up. I also didn't appreciate being warned of swearing by fly2go. I found that completely unnecessary. Ive spent many hours populating your servers. And Ive paid good money for VIP as well as contributing with input re your lag issues. I don't appreciate being treated like a 10-year-old kid. That's another nail in the WBKS coffin.
wow.. first we have much more server than the #1. how you maybe see is that we play on this server in last time more often..so we are on it.. maybe we have not enough members to play on all servers the same time...

so and to the situation with fly, i found this:
grimreaper1966 ramming gay cunt 31. März 2021 21:01
fly2go Team grimreaper warning ... bad language/disrespect
grimreaper warning ... bad language/disrespect
31. März 2021 21:05
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: #1 server fast respawn etc

Post by JLe72 »

grimreaper1966 wrote: Wednesday 31. March 2021, 21:47 It looks like I'm the only one that can be bothered. And also the only one out of a huge community that uses this forum...
Yes it looks like, maybe 3-5 Playes of ~40 have laggs and the others have no laggs...
Only the same complaining in the chat...
grimreaper1966 wrote: Wednesday 31. March 2021, 21:47 I don't like the timer that was introduced and I don't like the spawn times.
Which new timer or spawn time?
grimreaper1966 wrote: Wednesday 31. March 2021, 21:47 you'll have chat logs look at the naval map tonight and see how many were complaining of lag.
Naval Maps have LaggProblems... google for this please!
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de

Return to “Feedback / MeckerEcke”