#1 server fast respawn etc

NO ban Appeal!

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

grimreaper1966
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

Re: #1 server fast respawn etc

Post by grimreaper1966 »

Its when the server becomes full. Seige of Shanghai was unplayable before the next round started on Goldmund, and as players left it became playable. As the server populated it got worse to a point I left as it was banding that bad I couldn't fly. Seriously go on one evening and see for yourself when populated its real bad. It is the same on your #8 server, such a shame as theres starting to get a community on #1 and some regular faces.
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by Elfe1090 »

i am really wondering that you are the only one who is telling that.. and i locked in the logs, before your write something about laggs nobody write about it and after you write, there is a handfull player calling it too...
and the two pimp guy which are now wbks-trials are playing at the #8 and tell only one time about laggs on full server..
maybe check your internet connection, too.
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
grimreaper1966
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

Post by grimreaper1966 »

Elfie, I can assure you I am not the only one. I'm on Team speak with other players that are having the same issue as myself. Tonight I came off as well as other players like flawless who also had lag. My sons are serious gamers as I, I am very conscious of my connection and regularly check and also restart for optimum latency. I connect through fibre optic with the best supplier in the UK, British Telecom. I don't have any issues with any other BF4 servers elfie. Only yours!!!! Like I've repeatedly said before, It seems it is when the server is heavily populated, but the issue is real...
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by Elfe1090 »

Grimmi,I played a round today without any problems. Only at the end of the round (about 90 tickets) did I have 1 server symbol. according to chat there were no problems at the time.

grimmi, so i don't know where your problem with our servers is.

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
grimreaper1966
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

Post by grimreaper1966 »

Try playing more than a round when the server is full or nearly full rather than butting heads and assuming I'm talking rubbish please as this is frustrating! You will at least then be in a position to talk with your server hosts and know the issue first hand. Its easy enough, play a game when the server fills, simple.
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

Hello,

Server#1 is an EPS-Server so he should run mostly without laggs... maybe it's a Routing-Problem or something... or Weekend...
We will inform our Hoster about the Problems of Server#1... maybe he will switched to an other Hardware next week...
You can check your Routing to Server#1 with this Tool >>> WinMTR <<<

Run 100 passes and post your result here please!
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
grimreaper1966
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

Post by grimreaper1966 »

Much appreciated.
grimreaper1966
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

Post by grimreaper1966 »

Several people complaining of lag yesterday. I had all three server icons lit in red and had to leave as it was unplayable in the air. Strangely the jungle map came up and it was fine. Again, the map rotation, half the server dropped out so this would explain why it was OK as its when the servers nearly full or filled. Has this issue been reported as I know Elfie came on and witnessed this herself?
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by Elfe1090 »

Which symbols?
bf4_server_client_icons.png
Thats a german site, maybe you can translate it:
https://www.battlefield-inside.de/2015/ ... /#comments

i maked a video yesterday, we are in conntact with the hoster. we need a bit time, because we all have some reallife and work so..

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
grimreaper1966
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

Post by grimreaper1966 »

Yes, I understand :) I was getting server performance high latency and FPS loss. All from a warning to severe.

Return to “Feedback / MeckerEcke”