#1 server fast respawn etc

NO ban Appeal!

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

grimreaper1966
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

Re: #1 server fast respawn etc

Post by grimreaper1966 »

Just as bad, no change. In fact, I think it's worse as the lag kicks in with fewer players. I think your hosts giving you some BS if im being honest with you. But please, don't take my word for it, try it yourself. That's if you can get the server populated nowadays because of guys leaving that have had enough of the laggggggggggg.
grimreaper1966
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

Post by grimreaper1966 »

grimreaper1966 wrote: Saturday 6. March 2021, 11:10 OK, So yesterday Shanghai played much better, but still server icon and some lag was evident albeit much less than before. I shall keep an eye on it for you guys and let's hope the improvement isn't just a one-off.
grimreaper1966
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

Post by grimreaper1966 »

wbks clan server #1.jpg
Sorry guys, but no change. Plenty still complaining about the lag. Flying is impossible. I don't get this on any other server other than the WBKS #1 and #8 and when they are full it's impossible. So sad...
grimreaper1966
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

Post by grimreaper1966 »

Can you please put it back to fast respawn...
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

grimreaper1966 wrote: Friday 12. March 2021, 13:08 Can you please put it back to fast respawn...
Hi,

this is a Test from our Hoster, they edit our Serverconfig...
What's about Laggs and Serversymbols?
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
grimreaper1966
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

Post by grimreaper1966 »

Server symbols and lag are still present but nothing like it was. But lighter loads from a seven-year-old game isn't the answer. If your host has to stress-test its hardware in this manner its time for a host upgrade IMO. You should be able to run a 64 man server in whatever config you like without issues.
grimreaper1966
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

Post by grimreaper1966 »

Two server crashes in one day. The first crash reset the spawn time back to 100% and the server still crashed on firestorm. I will tell you again this host isn't fit or capable of running a 64 man server. Hardware for a seven-year-old game isn't taxing on the newer servers. You should be able to run this game in any configuration you like. Let me know how much you need to get this server sorted and I will try and help if finances are needed.
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

grimreaper1966 wrote: Sunday 14. March 2021, 18:06 Two server crashes in one day. The first crash reset the spawn time back to 100% and the server still crashed on firestorm. I will tell you again this host isn't fit or capable of running a 64 man server. Hardware for a seven-year-old game isn't taxing on the newer servers. You should be able to run this game in any configuration you like. Let me know how much you need to get this server sorted and I will try and help if finances are needed.
Hi,

the first crash was from EA, the server uptime was running, the second "crash" was a hardware restart from our hoster!
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

What's about Feedback from other Publicplayers, Grim - you are the only one who post here...
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
grimreaper1966
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

Post by grimreaper1966 »

It looks like I'm the only one that can be bothered. And also the only one out of a huge community that uses this forum... Are you a dying clan? I was on for an hour tonight and the server was half full with several complaining of the lag. I don't like the timer that was introduced and I don't like the spawn times. This along with the lag is why I'm not playing so much on your server nowadays. But please, you'll have chat logs look at the naval map tonight and see how many were complaining of lag. There were several that were leaving because of it. Its not something im dreaming up. I also didn't appreciate being warned of swearing by fly2go. I found that completely unnecessary. Ive spent many hours populating your servers. And Ive paid good money for VIP as well as contributing with input re your lag issues. I don't appreciate being treated like a 10-year-old kid. That's another nail in the WBKS coffin.

Return to “Feedback / MeckerEcke”