Sick of your shit

NO ban Appeal!

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

grimreaper1966
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

Sick of your shit

Post by grimreaper1966 »

Guys, I don't expect this will bode too well with you guys as you tend to all piss in the same pot. But here goes just in case one of the echelons here has an honest streak? I was muted just and because I reacted to being muted for nothing it leads to a kick/ban. Its every time the same fly2go asshat is on the server. I always say give a guy power and I'll show you the guy. Turns out he's power crazy ass hat. I was having a private conversation and he mutes me. Do you think I will thank him for that? He is a liability and seriously I get this server started most days I swear that will stop. I put some time in on your server because I enjoy it there. I have VIP because I like the folk that I play with on here. But please if you can't see the issue you have with the man-child asshole that kicked me then you're blind. Do something with him, please. You have had enough complaints over the years about him.
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Sick of your shit

Post by JLe72 »

You get's muted for this:
grimreaper1966 - 13. November 2021 17:08 - check my new air superiority server out boys @ reapers place

And you get's Kick /tbanned for this:
grimreaper1966 - 13. November 2021 17:09 - ive been muted lol
grimreaper1966 - 13. November 2021 17:09 - man admin here take the piss
grimreaper1966 - 13. November 2021 17:10 - why have i been muted you fukking child
grimreaper1966 - 13. November 2021 17:10 - wankers the admin here
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
grimreaper1966
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

Post by grimreaper1966 »

He mutes me for telling Radioactive and mitch about my server? What is the problem? It's an air superiority server that's not even ranked. And you mute me for that?

Do you wonder why I'm pissed off about that? I stand by everything I have said that fly2go is a f****** man child... He knows exactly what he's doing and how to get a reaction.

You're constantly treating people like children, I really have had enough of the control freaks on your server. Sort this asshole out or lose the regulars. And also why is it a week FFS?
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by Elfe1090 »

be happy that i didnt banned you!

if you want to support your server you can make that at a other place not at WBKS-Servers and NEVER without talking about it with us BEFORE!

the only child here is you, think about it..you are acting like a 5-years old kid.
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
grimreaper1966
StabsGefreiter
StabsGefreiter

Post by grimreaper1966 »

Talking about what with you? I don't need permission to discuss anything within reason on a public server. Who the hell do you think you are? Are you running some kind of dictatorship here? Is Nazi Germany secretly running WBKS? Elfie, seriously, I know you like an argument and you aren't the kind that looks for rationale but seriously you're sounding like a 5-year-old that's lost the argument but wants to point score. I know hes your boyfriend but save yourself from going down in flames for this loser.

I can see there is no common sense and that my initial observation about you all pissing in the same pot was spot on. Thankfully there are plenty more servers that treat adults like adults out there. Not some wannabe admin that has nothing else going on in their lives and it's the only way of getting any authority... Now being a typical As***** you have the last word and throw out your toys!!! Im out.
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by Elfe1090 »

This is not a public server in the sense that even YOU should have understood by now, throwing the Nazi club proves only YOUR mental maturity and that is apparently no higher than that of a child!

We pay for the servers and therefore have the right to decide what kind of advertising may be made there. But don't worry, you don't have to play with us anymore and the topic is over now. Every further contribution to this topic will be closed!
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de

Return to “Feedback / MeckerEcke”