Rules??

NO ban Appeal!

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

koffein44

Rules??

Post by koffein44 »

So Elfie just unbanned me because I was autobanned and response was that next time autoban is going so stay?

How does that make any sense when I haven't done anything wrong in the first place?
Next time I will use EOD and be lucky enough to get 80kills I will get autobanned again??
So what are the rules that I am braking or why is there such system in place to begin with?

Get it right.. :roll:

viewtopic.php?f=192&t=6707
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Re: Rules??

Post by Elfe1090 »

the Reason for your ban...

Maybe take care, that you dont just "eliminate" players with your eod...
koffein.JPG
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
koffein44

Post by koffein44 »

How can I take care? :D You either kill or you don't, that system of yours need to be updated because there's going to be more players getting banned for this kinda thing
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by Elfe1090 »

no..you kill or you eliminate..

you maked 81 kills with eod when i remember the bl report right...in the screenshot i send you are just 45 kills...

that happen when you try to kill someone and a other one "kills" your eod, with the "explosion" you eliminate the player...
for the bl is that a kill with eod, for the tool not...

we didnt write it, and we dont change it.

if there get more players banned they will get one more chance too, like you get =) very easy.

ah btw as long as i am admin here i never had to unban someone with your reason..
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
koffein44

Post by koffein44 »

'one more chance' is a joke, clearly there's problem with that tool you're using. It shouldn't matter whether I kill using EOD or when EOD explodes itself :D

And perhaps i'm the first one to get banned because nobody else bothers to use it the whole match. There's always a chance you kill enemy by explosion because you're underneath them pretty much when you try to burn them.

You can say what you want, but it's a joke of a system you're using. If I keep getting banned for this fair enough, unban me. But now you're pretty much forcing me to not use that EOD anymore because there's always going to be a risk of getting banned again...

No logic whatsover, lady.

Return to “Feedback / MeckerEcke”