ban appeal

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

goddynamo

ban appeal

Post by goddynamo »

hi i am unable to post a reply on the original post but you asked for my ingame name and what game is was, it was bf3 metro server and my ingame name is goddynamo the reason i recieved the ban was insulting because of a ban for a friend and i shouldnt have got involved it was noting at all to do with me i am sorry for the insults i cant remember what i said because i was on drugs and now i am clean 6 months now
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Re: ban appeal

Post by Elfe1090 »

yes sorry, i closed the old topic...

i will think about youir appeal, because you insulted my more than one time, in a way i dont accept.
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
goddynamo

Post by goddynamo »

ok you didnt deserve eny insults if i could go back in time i wouldnt have even bothered trying to get my friend unbanned i just hope you can see it was not my real nature as i am a family man who got angry while smoking canabis it left me almost losing my wife and kids aand i was given an ultimatum to stop the canabis and stay off it or lose everything i care about and my life now is much more happy with more light and can promiss i would not ever be nasty to enybody in the hole world 6 months off it and spending the rest of my life off drugs.
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by Elfe1090 »

The ban stay.. after the things i read in your battlog, i dont want to unban you.

closed...

every new topic get closed too.
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de

Return to “Battlefield 3 - Appeal your Ban”