Banned in metro

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

basilissp
Banned in metro

Post by basilissp »

Dear Sir
i am writting to you because i have problem with your servers. i am user of
BF4 and i was banned from your servers because i was in METRO in not
accepted area. I didnt want it i just spawned (assault class) in beacon of team member (recon class) and i saw that i was near B in front of elevators but behind a wall and a little higher.I killed my self by the menu option in order to respawn again somowhere else. I joined in the first flag of my team and then in seconds i was kicked and i was banned. The problem is that i
usually play wbks goldmud railway and now i cant play at any server of wbks
clan servers. Please check my account and try to find what it happened
because if you can check it you will realize that i am a daily player of
your servers. My account name is PROBE-GR and i am member since 2012 without
bans at all at bf3 and bf4. I am legal player you can check me at metabans at punkbuster at every site you would like and i had never been a cheater or user of not legal content/program/methods. I made a search at youtube and i saw that a lot of people do crazy things but me i am ready to give you even my account in order to play and see what ever you want if i have cheat.I also would like to inform you that we can have teamviewer connection and check everything in my ssd drive. Sorry for the long message but i believe it is unfair for a moment that i didnt want it i will stop playing at your servers and especially at goldmud. Thank you for your time please inform me for everything you would like to check.
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Re: Banned in metro

Post by Elfe1090 »

Hey,

sorry we cant unban you, because of this..

https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/PROBE-GR
this ban is based of this one https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/ECHOPROBE-GR
it is a bf3 ban...

you have to apeal your ban at 24/7, if the set you clean, we can talk again about a unban.

elfe
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
basilissp

Post by basilissp »

Dear Sir
i checked the links you gave me and i notice that i am called "suspicious data" and not cheater. How can i be banned and i can play bf3 normally. This is not ban it is suspicious for ban ut not ban. Please check the link you gave me and see it. I can load bf3 and play as usual if you want to check it. Furthermore this link is not refered to anything about bf4 i checked it and it say only suspicious data found in bf3 and not in bf4 and i am talking about bf4 with different account name which is probe-gr.Please check it and recognize that my bf4 stats are normal (even bf3 stats) and unbanned me because it is unfair metabans ggc aci and so many sites see my acount as clear in bf4. There is no reason to to be banned for something i didnt know and not be able to play for a spawn beacon that my teammate had and i spawned on it. Finally i dont care about bf3 i am only talking about your servers wbks in bf4. Please check aci ggc metabns pb in bf4 to see how clear i am and apart all this i notice that in fairplay forum admins dont answer they have over 1 year to reply to anyone who has post a topic about ban appeal. If this forum is inactive to who i must talk in order to find a solution???? It is unfair being banned for something i didnt know and the reason that you keep me banned is because suspicious stats in bf3 which is another game and not the game i refer to. How can i solve this situation if no one answer to me at fairplay forum? I have already sent them message if you want it you can see it it is here https://www.247fairplay.com/forum/ban-a ... eal-16977/
Phenix
Stabs Feldwebel
Stabs Feldwebel

Post by Phenix »

You've sent them a message today, you cannot expect them to answer within hours, it may take some days to review your case.
Please pay attention to where you post - especially ban appeals need to be opened in the right section!
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by Elfe1090 »

the point is, we make crossbans, so if you cheat in bf3 we ban you in bf4 too..

if you think your ban is unfair, wait for a answere in 24/7.
as long as in your 24/7 is a notice with suspicious data we dont unban you.
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

no reply

:closed1:
Man messert sich...