Squeezysoul

Moderators: Elfe1090, feldsau

Squeezysoul
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Squeezysoul

Post by Squeezysoul »

Sorry to start a new thread, you may find Ev0Rush playing on the same IP adress because it is my brother, and i do not control over his playing, i can't know what he is doing or not... So you are in fact banning me because my brother disobeyed the rules.

The question is, did you see me doing that? You know i do not do that because i play on your server #3 every day after work and in weekends when i have the time, you can check the logs... And the server you recorded my brother on, is the server locker only, because my bro doesn't like metro so im sure it was your server #6. And you can check the logs of that server, Squeezysoul never plays there.

I would not be appealing my ban if i thought my ban was fair. I am just stating the truth and you are assuming Ev0Rush is my second account, which is false. He is my brother called Julian, 19 years old. I am Emil 23 years old, and in 2 weeks i move out of this house so i would not even have the same ip adress to prevent me getting banned again in the future because HE disobeyed.

I remember before you asked me if i owned the account Ev0rush, and i told you there it was my brother, you should have him banned since long, because now i am banned by his actions, and having no where else to play, while i don't even have other games.

Again, sorry for making a new thread, i just want to stand up for myself and help you to see the truth. If there is some way i can prove it, with a video call or whatever, i will do that. I just want to be able to play on #3 because its the only server i play on basically.

Thank you
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Re: Squeezysoul

Post by Elfe1090 »

so if you got a new ip, contact me, as long as you have the same ip the ban will stay.
and no, your "brother" played on server #3, there we make that video.
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

Get a new IP and we will check this again!
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

Hello Again,

you are unbanned but get a new IP, we will check this next days / weeks - if not, or linked again to you "brother", you will get banned again!!

Have fun!
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
Squeezysoul
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by Squeezysoul »

Thank you, i appreciate it.

I move out of here in about 2-3 weeks, i still need to do many things in the appartment and buy all the stuff + install internet. So i won't play on wbks until then just in case.

I already told my bro that he got recorded and its on yt, he said "i just want to have fun" then i explained that glitching is not fun and he needs to respect the server rules because of his actions i got banned. So if he is banned, that is good, if he isn't, i don't think he will repeat

Squeezy
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

Squeezysoul wrote: Tuesday 19. November 2019, 19:58 ...
I move out of here in about 2-3 weeks, i still need to do many things in the appartment and buy all the stuff + install internet. So i won't play on wbks until then just in case.
Squeezy
You can play on our servers, we will check it earliest after 4 weeks ;)
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
Elfe1090
GeneralLeutnant
GeneralLeutnant

Post by Elfe1090 »

JLe72 wrote: Tuesday 19. November 2019, 20:10
Squeezysoul wrote: Tuesday 19. November 2019, 19:58 ...
Squeezy
You can play on our servers, we will check it earliest after 4 weeks ;)
linked over 4 weeks later
linked over 4 weeks later
Ev0111219.jpg (214.57 KiB) Viewed 3130 times
Admin und Trial-Betreuung

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de
Squeezysoul
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Post by Squeezysoul »

It all took a little longer but i have a new IP, im in a new appartment + the internet cable had to be fixed by 2 companies lol...

Now you should see that i have a new IP, im in the same city but different location obviously.

Also my REAL second account = 4nd_Cheese : https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/4nd_cheese/ (Please unban this one too, it is me)

Sorry for taking so long, but here i am, because i told you i would change ip. My brother won't interfere with me anymore, he should stay banned
JLe72
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JLe72 »

Squeezysoul wrote: Monday 13. January 2020, 20:10 It all took a little longer but i have a new IP, im in a new appartment + the internet cable had to be fixed by 2 companies lol...
Now you should see that i have a new IP, im in the same city but different location obviously.
Also my REAL second account = 4nd_Cheese : https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/4nd_cheese/ (Please unban this one too, it is me)
Sorry for taking so long, but here i am, because i told you i would change ip. My brother won't interfere with me anymore, he should stay banned

Hello,

ok THX for this Info.
Done and have Fun!
Man messert sich...

Facebook
Discord
TS.WBKS-Clan.de

Return to “Battlefield 4 - Appeal your Ban”